The Gorse is is full flower right now. We took a longish walk on the Estate following the services on Sunday. The young rabbits are running about to the great delight of two dogs who didn't manage (this time) to catch one although it wasn't for want of trying. Clio sometimes manages to catch one if it turns the wrong way. She got two last year. She makes a surprisingly clean job of it and I have a neighbour who ends up putting them under a crust with some herbs and lots of black pepper. Clio gets the scraps. Most of the time, however, they've got their noses in the grass and their backsides sticking out while the rabbit runs behind them and finds a different route home.





The Kingdom of the Heavens v. The Kingdom of a Human King
-
Below is a rough translation and some preliminary comments regarding
Matthew 22:1-14, the Revised Common Lectionary gospel text for the 19th
Sunday afte...
15 hours ago
1 comment:
Hello Raspberry Rabbit (great name!)My humans and I enjoyed reading your recent blogs (especially the brilliant alternative car stickers!)
I love your pictures too- your dogs are nearly as handsome as me. I can catch rabbits (sometimes) but our cat is very good and often brings one home for me! there was one on the doorstep this morning!
Post a Comment